The International Ponton Owners Group (IPOG) cloisonné grille badge and key fob. Diameter of grille badge is 62 mm (2.4"). Key fob is 25 mm (1.0") diameter. The badge weighs 60 g (2.1 oz.). The artwork is detailed and accurate. Mounting hardware for the grille badge is included.
Hardware Mounting Kit Included With Grille Badge
Part Size Quantity (per kit) Material Screw, oval head, flat slot (OEM style) 4 mm x 30 mm 2 stainless steel Flat washer 4 mm 2 stainless steel Lock washer 4 mm 2 stainless steel Hex nut 4 mm 2 stainless steel
- All transactions in US dollars
- Prices include shipping to any point on the globe
- PayPal, personal checks, bank checks, money orders and Western Union are ALL accepted
- Personal checks need to clear (deposited for 10 banking days) before order is shipped
- Bank account wire transfers, and electronic funds transfer (EFT) are NOT accepted
- PayPal buyers: use the "shopping cart" buttons provided on this page
- Badges include mounting hardwarePlacing an OrderSend the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address
- Quantity of grille badges desired
- Quantity of key fobs desired
- Indicate method of payment (check, money order, etc.)
- PayPal buyers: use the "shopping cart" buttons provided on this pagePlacing an Order through PayPal
Order through PayPal
|Grille Badge (62 mm diameter)||$43 each|
|Key Fob (25 mm diameter)||
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a free, uncomplicated, secure service that enables the transfer of funds to anyone that has an email address. To register with PayPal, provide them with a credit card or bank account number so there is a source of funds for transactions. The person receiving the funds may pay a service fee depending on the type of account they have. Details at www.paypal.com
Cancellations / Refunds
If an order is cancelled (or reduced in quantity) and the transaction was already completed using PayPal, the refund will reflect the 4% PayPal service fee. Otherwise, a full refund (minus expenses for shipping and packaging) will be made.
Packages originate from northeast USA via USPS (First Class), and USA residents should receive them in a few days. Worldwide destinations take longer because of going through customs. About 10 to 14 days is typical for farthest destinations, but it can take longer. Three to four weeks is typical for Australia. In one case, a package was received in England in three days, while another took two weeks to arrive in California.